Friday, November 14, 2014

Soup of the Day =)

Guys, I had procrastinated until a new level.
Was so terrified during the first time,
when this showed up during the course registration.

Ashamed on what I did,
I didn't tell anyone about it.
When coursemates asked about my courses registration,
I just simply make up some serious weird lies.

My god ...

Who knew the same incident happened again,
[last few months ago]



*faint*

Always 'self-defend' that I am very busy, having some works or assignments to do.
But, what I actually do is just scrolling the fb up and down & tidy up my rooms,
over and over and over and over ...

原来累的,不是手上的工作做不完;
而是,手上的工作不做完。

Intended to update this blog long time ago and
I had a few opportunity to update my blog too, especially during internship,
but I just can't move my hands.

Scroll and scroll and scroll ...



One strangers that having the same t-shirt as mine.
Inspired in awe, he got a good taste of fashion !

Facebook always give me surprises.
All these updates from friends and family around me keeping me alive, but
now had becoming a tool for assignments and group announcement. Sadly, but true enough. =(

Coursemates and housemates are facing computer 24 hours.
Playing games, listen to music and socializing through the web...



Luckily, most of us are not so nerd.
At least we can converse with the style/device that we are comfortable with.

Everything about that conversation was present and spontaneous.
A face-to-face performance is a different kind of performance.

It was real.
It consisted of what I knew, what I didn’t and what I was curious about knowing at that exact moment in time.

Truly getting an unfiltered me.

A lot of things to update, a lot of good news to tell.

I will explain slowly ok ? *wink*

2 more hours till my trip, up to Penang again for the Penang marathon.
Disconnect myself for a mind-travelling weekends.

Guys, Have a wonderful weekends ahead !

好脾气宛如晴天,到处流放着光亮。

Signing off for now.

Love,
Wei Shen

No comments:

Post a Comment