Thursday, August 20, 2009

Addicted. ( Lost Control)

Just finish the Curi-curi main (Part II).
Then 'tangan gatal' ...
Start another new Post @@
LOL ... I alrdy 3 weeks didnt touch my Blogie edi.

My Uncle ( my mom's brother) came just now,
Saying that Y.Q didnt come back home...
Staying with her Indian Bf.
( Now very popular .. Girls having Indian BF. )
Those who laugh when see this post ...
Ah~ ... Right ?

srk Pictures, Images and Photos

Although just a simple T-shirt for you,
But for those needed,
This like C.Dior / Gucci / MaNGo for them.

Lost someone you love,
Grab another person to replace the same LovE ?
(P.S: Please stay strong and Love your Family.)

No Carlsberg Please.
Carlsberg Pictures, Images and Photos

Exam fever is coming,
dun forget to stay at 'Home' to stop the spreading.
LOL ?
No Ponteng. @@

3 Movies in My head:

UP!!! Pictures, Images and Photos
a)Up
b)Speedy Scandal
c)Orphan ( MY god ~ )

How about consider to change the Menu ?
Into KTV ?
( 'Sing !? .. No No no no .. I dont noe how to sing.')
Yiruma touches my Heart.
Since Videsh the XXXXless Don gave Yiruma's songs.
My heart melts with the melodies ..
(So LOW melting pt. ?! )

piano Pictures, Images and Photos

Fav tracks:

a) Love Me
b) Chaconne
c) Spring time

( Get it from the nearest CD shop or from ME ! )

Even 'Correct' also tengok-tengok.
Then we all must be Fake ?
Susah dei ~
Just bury my head into my Bag better.
Group Discussion ?
Comparing and forced to change into Lies.
Why must do that ah ?
(Greg, you are my Superstar. LOL )

Star Pictures, Images and Photos


Keep saying that...
Need to say how many times ?
Positive thinking .....................
Why u Enter B class ?
... Impossible under 50
Then keep it ..
Why wearing 'Mask' when talking to Frens ?
No wonder COW dun like & dulan-ed.

Tin'e' management + Conc. Hardworking acid = More Suffer ?
I just wanted to help ....
Aduhai ..

Signing off. 1 Malaysia 1 Hearted 1 Goal 1 Problem ... LOL

X = Malaysians ( Kaum )
Let 'X' = 3
3= 1

It is a TRUE statement. 1 Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment