Tuesday, January 18, 2011

M.I.A



Actually im not '人间蒸发' >.<
i just went to LANGKAWI ! ^.^

(Lawatan Sambil Belajar ke Langkawi. )

I had thought abt this before.
If i go back to Johor, i need to spend around RM160++ just on the journey.
Why not i use the money to go to the trip ?
( U all also noe la, i memang 'Jalan' kaki punya. Travelling ~)

For your info, if we (from JB) want to get to Langkawi and spend a 3 days 2 nights there,
if would cost about Rm250-300 on the journey and RM400++ for accommodation.
(For moderate comfort and meals. )



What WOuld You think ?

Initially, when i went for registration. I was the one non-malay that entered
for the trip. But after that, got another 3 lenglui Chinese girls that also registered themselves for the trip. LOL ! (I know some of you, when you read until this part, you all started to think nonsense. I am 清白 de !! )

Ok. Lets continue.


14/01/11 (Friday)


Reached our destination around 11:00am.
(arrived at Jetty Point, port where all the ferries and yachts harbored.)
After met up with our Mdm. tour guide, Met Zaid,
we proceeded with our check in in Charlie Motel.

(During the journey to our motel, we stopped by at a Kilang Gamat. )
*Gamat is sea cucumber.



(What you all can see, the hot boiling liquid is Minyak Gamat but you wont feel any hot when you dipped your hands inside the boiling hot oil. WEird ?)











-Charlie Motel-
(RM 80++ per night. Something better compare to Budget hotel/motel, either geologically and comfort/user-friendliness )


As we all know,
that day was Friday and Friday prayer is an obligation for all the Muslim.
I quickly changed my outfit into Beach-mode.
The tour guide saw me and came forward & shaken my hands.
(I was in short pants, plain white t-shirt and sunglasses. @.@)

I am not going for the Masjid.
Beach !! I'm COming !!

(Call me Beach Boy ~ )

Even though the prayer took about 1 hour and a half.
Well,
at least I had time to time to scroll the beach. ^.^





(Slouch at the beach. Ahhh ~ Heaven ~ )

-Jalan2-


(From the left: Lian Bei, Sin Huey and Tjen Wye * pronounce as Jian WEi* )

Since they having their lunch, then i decided to have a walk around the nearby shops and houses.







*Underwater World* (RM28/adult)






What a great weather for that day!


(Oceanic view from Tanjung Mali Resort.)


(clear Crystal-blue waves splashing on the shore. All the stress and problems turned no MOre ~ )



Time flies. Sunset-ing.
End of Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment