Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Curi-Curi Main .... ( Time:12.29am)

Curi-curi main the computer after helping my Beloved Mommy,

Hehe ...

The only opportunity to 'touch' my darling ....

>.< ........................................................

Today, I went to Galus ( correct spelling ? ).
A very special place to those are weak in particular subject.
(I were forced to complete a essay which assigned last Thursday.)

The place were kinda creepy and dead silent.
( use to be a unused classroom but now had turned into a Galus class)
Everyone were so different.
Different Environment ?
So nice and interactive.
1 sweet for each attandee. Yeah !

shocked Pictures, Images and Photos

The essay were alrdy done last week.
( Hey, I and Chia Woei are the 1st to complete.)
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ?!
Alamak ....
Why that day so careless.

The next place beside me.
Just only once.
Sitting there.
Papers ....
(Didnt say anything after the Galus.)
Culture shock mayb ...

Tomoro is 'Pertandingan Ping Pong AntaraMANGSA'
I think I'm one of the 'mangsa' also ... ( Ping Pong Shield ! )
Kena Smack !
Hope all going well tomoro.

No gang fight ah !
Play well and No 'Fang shui' ( let go water -.-)

Table Tennis Pictures, Images and Photos

Better go to sleep.
If not ...
Tomoro WILL BE THE LAST ! ( 10th)

Signing off. 1 Nation 1 Voice 1 Language ... ?
Mr Domo addicted with KTV...

No comments:

Post a Comment