Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Week Of High & Low(s) .... (exhausted)

A week of Joys and Sorrow ...
Wah ...
Tired sampai tak boleh tahan ...
Whole week 'OT' .... 8 ++ pm baru can come back ...
Tired ...
Add maths pRoJ .... I postponed ...
Homeworks ... I post'mailed' ...
My body ... I post'Mortem'ed ....

TIRED !!

OK ... after a Recharge ..
Feeling better now.
Phew, this whole week is full of 'activities' ...

1st,
Is about Form 5 pride ..
Ooooooiii .... why lose that game ...
4-2 ... a little bit more ...
Now he lanci lanci in front of his frens ....
Wait and See ...

Next Wednesday !!
Is the time ...
We restore our pride and honour ..
'Pertandingan Ping Pong Antara'Mangsa' ....
Muahaha ...
ping pong Pictures, Images and Photos

St John Hari Bendera,
Haiz ..
so many didnt go ..
Macam very sunyi ...
The Donation went on smoothly at the beginning ..
But after that ...
the Donation become lesser and lesser and lesser ...
Got some 'Rich'ards dun wan donate ...
Rm 1 is not a big value ...
Why dont just Put away the Greed and Stingy ..
Help the Other with Kinds ? ( like an Angel .. )
Angel Pictures, Images and Photos


16-07-09 Meng An Birthday !
I gave her a Domo also >.<
Domo Pictures, Images and Photos
lol ..
Welcome to Domo Fans Club ..
Who Interested !?
One Domo for every single Sign-ups ..
(Of Coz I am the President of the Club ... hehe ... )
Call me Mr.Domo ... !!

Finally,
The Day had came ..
But i havent done yet ...
Stayed on whole night doing nothing ...
(Except tables and Numbers ... )
Add project @.@

During the C class ...
Not even a smile ..
I treated by unknown emotion ...
WHy ?
I cant make it bent ... from it Original ..
Failed ..OMG ..
Alumaak ..

Joker's Job is the Hardest !
Cry until Dry .. macha ..
After a Heavy Downpour ..
U can see a Wonderful Rainbow ....
rainbows Pictures, Images and Photos

Hari Kantin,
I quite confused ..
Wonder is Canteen day .. or Valentine ?
LOL ..
Love is On the Air ..
(Don't Breathe ! )
like a Bazaar
'Sudah mau Buka Puasa keh ?'
Fried Mushroom ... Keropok Lekor ... Kerepek Pisang ...
Meu Favorito ! ..
Adios !
......... Why like shocked to see me ..
And I looked very terrible that day ?
Mayb over 'Laoda' ..
[Boss'Y']
boss Pictures, Images and Photos

Signing Off. 1 Nation 1 Goal 1 Malaysia.
Mr.Domo, watashi naida join do kelab des ... ( wat i wrote -.-?)

No comments:

Post a Comment