Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sorry Sorry >.< .....

To all my dearest family,
Please forgive me if i had done something wrong that hurts you.
I only want you all know that I am proud to be your son,
No matter what will happen,
I will try all my BEST.

(Wanted to Get Str A+ to see your smiles again.... ^.^)


smile Pictures, Images and Photos

To all my lovely friends,
I just want you all to know that I will back you up.
No matter what situation.
Please don't give up.
I advise,
nag,
talk,
ignore,
scold,
& pray for your results.

sorry Pictures, Images and Photos

If got those words accidentally hurt your feeling,
please forgive me.
I'm also wanted YOU to success.
SPM is not a problem,
and that also will not be a problem between us.

TEACHER Pictures, Images and Photos

To my teachers / Tuition teachers,
Please forgive me what I had done.
Ignorance.
Lazy.
Disobey.
I know and I'm changing.

Thanks for the hug.
( Hug Hug )
Thank you for not giving me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment