Friday, September 10, 2010

Home'sick'

Sitting in the bus with running nose.
Wondering when the bus will reach my Home ...
Plug in earphones, enjoy the music & environment~
Slowly and slowly, dozed off as the bus speeding along the highways.

(Riding a bus quite suffering where your bladder must have the same 'Frequency' with the bus driver. Plus more, the trip takes about 14 hours. >.<)


I can't managed to get a good sleep because ... @.@



(Reached Masai by 9.30am.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom:' Wan't to go with me to your 外婆's house ?'

WS : (@.@)


Mom:'Come. Lets go.'

( ... !?! )


WS:' Ok.'





*外婆 - grandmother (maternal side)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Saw 外婆 with her slow and steady pace, walking towards to gate.
A surge of sympathy and gratitude once I saw her, in a sudden.

This women, once a strong and enthusiastic lady,
'bombarded' with problems either from family nor herself.
Lost her life partner such a big blow.
Still standing still...

The head of family, the root of the tree,
and she knows if ..

Without her, the family will crumble.
'With' her , the family will have more troubles.
She can't do anything...




She immediately noticed my illness although the flu getting better after some rest.
Shocked by her attentive, she asked me to have some rest on the couch.

I felt better after 2 hours of rest.



外婆 offered me porridge with veg pickles.
This remind me of those time when i was 6.

I lived in 外婆's house together with others
This type of serving were very common for all of us.

How naive am I, refused the delicious porridge all the time.
Having KFC and A&W as the first option for every meal...
Don't know that even a simple dish can be so delicious.....
Seasoned with love and care.







Enjoying every single moments with your love one.
They need you & you can't without them.






Love,
HaPpyPeoplE.

No comments:

Post a Comment