Thursday, March 15, 2012

Brand New Chapter

I had been missing for so long.
Is time to get back to the place that I belong to.

All these time had been undergo series of training.

Yeap !
Dance training ^^

Not hip hop dance
not Tango / Cha cha

Is called 'Tarian Kreatif'
(@@ I had no idea why they called it as it is. )


what we had been training for all these time were

Stamina
Agility
Confidence
(and ....... Self-control)

I found out that all the exercise that i been working on is just a mere side dish
compare those in the training.

Crazy stretching and Par-course running in UM made my days ^^
(Awwwwww ~~~~~!!!! OOOOOOHHHH MMMMYYY GOOOODDD !!!! PAIN LIKE HELL !!! )


All because of 1 things,

The Main GOAL: Feseni UM 2012



The team was been trained to do different style, pose and also facial expression.
(Since this year started the new semester system, July intake (USM) and Sept intake ( Other local pub.University).

The time for us to train were very limited and ...
We all started from Zero @@

[A series of training made me had a 'series' of self-soul-searching again .... and again and ...again. *.* ]

During the training was like hell.
People quitted along the training.

Everyone was very 'scattered' and everyone has their ... a mind of his own. Even myself, undeniable.
[ 自‘我’很强]

These irritated me.
Although did not showed on the face, but inside me already was like ..
'WTF ?! !?!?? Like this also can ah ?!'

I told myself to be cool down and just focus of yourself.



Yeah .. You saw the date.

The competition was last Wednesday.
Guess what.

The group before us were all the tip-top colleges.

Soon as soon the MC called out the turn.
The crowd was went to Insane mode as my college, KK7's turn to perform.

Everything went well and the crowd Love the piece very much.












Already finished the dance. ( Sit and watch others~ )




Finally ended #.#



After the competition (with makeup)
"Can I have a double cheese burger with ...." @@




Senior-cum-Trainer-cum-Backstage






The 2012 team : Arus





'Arus' - flow of water
* a dance about fishermen, how hard to fight just for earn a living.

Although we won a 3rd prize, but all those cheers and applauses.
We already won '1st prize'!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learnt a lot through these.
Suddenly a short spasm throughout the body.

The choreographer, Mr.Chan's quote

'It is my piece and you all are going to tell my story to the audience.'

and he said ...

when he joined Tarian Kreatif ( 1998/1999 )

he is the only chinese who joined the team.

But now u see,
the whole team is all chinese and also bumiputeras.
( try to think from other perspective. Isn't he is very 'odd' and special ? )

Nowadays,
the society and people had changed along the modernization.

People are different right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment